Hey, babe, are you feeling confused about how to move forward?
Not sure how to pull everything together?
Or like you have lots of ideas and you don’t know how to make them all work together or what to work on first??
If you answered “yes” to any of these don’t worry – you’re not alone! I keep hearing these same themes from so many business owners (and I’ve felt them myself before too).
It’s super normal to feel this way! It’s so easy to get into a place where things are confusing and overwhelming. No matter what phase of business you’re in, these issues can return again and again to become a hurdle.
The good news? Your solution is the same no matter what level of business you’re at.
Go back and reevaluate your why and your audience.
Ask the following questions:
- Why do you want to serve who you want to serve?
- Why are you doing what you’re doing?
- What motivates you? And what do you need to add more of into your work or to tap back into to feel this motivation?
- Thinking of your audience like your best friend, how do you want to show up for them?
- What’s actually going to help them and how can you best serve them in that place?
- And bonus – what will make those bestie clients super excited (and you too!)?
The more you dig into these questions, the more the clarity is going to click into place!
Working back through these foundations will motivate you while providing you clarity on what’s most important to focus on and how they should connect.
Don’t wait until you’re on the edge of burn out to practice this! We’re def not about that life here. Nah, babe — we’re working to build thriving energizing businesses. 🔥
Doing regular check-ins on your foundations will help prevent burn out, so make it a habit and don’t neglect your foundations!
And if you need help with this, check out my self-paced course all about your foolproof life & biz foundations, The BFF Effect. 😉